1. Prepare ~ Be sure to have the Procurement Letter, Information and Receipt forms with you. Each form is available for download at the bottom of this page.
2. Plan ~ Make a list of businesses you would like to
approach. Think of friends you have that are business owners,
stores/restaurants you frequent and businesses in the community. Go
through your address book!
3. Contact ~ Talk to the owner or manager. (For
multi-location businesses, you may be referred to the corporate office
if donations can’t be made at the local level. That doesn’t mean “no!”
Find out the appropriate contact person at corporate and approach them.)
4. Remember ~ You are asking for KiDs Beach Club, not yourself. Don’t take it personally if they say “no.”
5. Explain ~ A simple script might be:
“KiDs Beach Club is hosting its annual auction which benefits spreading the Gospel
of Jesus to our children. Would you make a tax deductible contribution or sponsor
6. Gather Information ~ Fill out the appropriate forms. Be sure to include all of the information, including value
of donation. Leave appropriate receipt form with the donor.
7. Gratitude ~ Be sure to thank them for their donation!
8. Turn it In!! ~ Please turn in items as soon as possible! Auction items will be accepted until Friday, September 19, 2014.
**Please note: We do NOT accept used items, consignment items, coupons or “gift with purchase” certificates.
KiDs Beach Club® is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
All contributions are tax deductible as allowable by the IRS.
P.O. Box 635
Euless, TX 76039-0635
© Copyright 2014 KiDs Beach Club is a registered trademark. All rights reserved